200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
At Satya Yoga Studio, Plymouth NH
Whether you may be interested in deepening your understanding of yoga or your personal practice, or you wish to become a yoga teacher, Vidya Vinyasa will provide a complete overview that will meet your needs.
This teacher training meets all Yoga Alliance requirements with a well balanced curriculum covering the physical aspects of yoga as well as philosophy and anatomy.
2015-2016 Yoga Teacher Training is FULL
Download your application HERE – Vidya Vinyasa Application
If you are interested in the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, please email:
200 Hour Teacher Training will be held at
Satya Yoga Studio, at the Common Man Spa and Inn, Plymouth, NH
Vidya Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Vidya: “the pursuit of knowledge or truth” Vinyasa: “the synchronicity of breath and movement” Vidya Vinyasa Yoga is the practice of moving the body in conjunction with the breath, so that every asana, as well as every step, is a conscious and joyful awareness of our life force and all it is intended to be. Such intention makes every moment an opportunity to practice Yoga. Our goal is for students to experience the connection of the mind, body, and breath in a practice that brings each of us closer to knowing our true “Self” both on and off the mat.
Get certified under the guidance of one of the Regions’ most respected and well-trained yoga teacher, Melissa Scagliarini E-RYT 500 We see Vidya as the “pursuit of mindfulness and clarity, a practice we will culture in every aspect of this training.” Teacher Training runs in 10 weekend modules, Sat & Sun, September through June . We will study classic asanas (postures) and appropriate sequencing for both vigorous and gentle Vinyasa flow yoga, learn a Restorative yoga sequence as well as Yin postures, Raja Yoga (study & philosophy, primarily with Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras), Pranayama, Meditation, Anatomy (structural and subtle), and so much more!
Typical Schedule will be 10 weekend Modules, once a month – Saturday and Sunday 8am-6pm September through June
- Develop a deeper awareness of Self and others, connection and purpose of all beings & nature
- Learn classic asanas and Sanskrit names for the poses
- Raja Yoga (study of yoga philosophy using Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, history of yoga, and related texts)
- Study and practice appropriate sequencing for both vigorous and gentle Vinyasa flow yoga
- Study Structural and Subtle Anatomy and Physiology
- Therapeutics: learn poses, modifications, and contraindications for special populations (injury, illness, pre-natal, trauma), including Restorative, Pre/Post-Natal, and Yin postures.
- Learn appropriate hands-on adjustments, assists, and verbal cues
- Become a skilled and confident teacher, as well as find your own voice and style
- Pranayama (breathing practices)
- Understand the “business” of yoga: career opportunities, how to operate your own studio, organize workshops, and what it means to register with the Yoga Alliance, obligations to maintain certification, etc.
Check it out at : vidyavinyasa.com